Monday 10 April 2017

Wales Tales - The Last Part

BloggerImage

Our week in Wales came to an end yesterday - in England (which is kind of Irish, if you think about it). 

And following on from my violent encounter with Winston, new pain lay in wait for me. More of that in a moment.

We covered a lot of ground since my last update. 

The photo you can see above was taken in Abersoch, a lovely little seaside town (although still not Portrush).

Prior to that, we took the kids for a spot of target shooting.

BloggerImage

High-speed rallying.

BloggerImage

Bouncing.

BloggerImage

Paddling.

BloggerImage

Donkeying (much safer than horseying).

BloggerImage

Burying.

BloggerImage

And stream training.

BloggerImage 

The views continued to be fab.

BloggerImage

Even from outside our caravan.

BloggerImage

And that was almost that.

I said our week ended in England. Chester Zoo to be precise, halfway between our house and our hired Welsh caravan.

Anyone for a meerkat?

BloggerImage

Funny monkey, perhaps?

BloggerImage

I said that pain was also inflicted. Lots of pain.

This occurred whilst we were still in Wales, just as I heading off to clean my teeth prior to departure.

Jamie had left a duvet on the floor and - surprise, surprise - I tripped over it and shot across the living room at speed.

It turned out that my toe bore the brunt of the impact when I crashed into a wooden panel.

BloggerImage

Still, them's the breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment